Back on the Highway

Back on the Highway

    Once again I will be driving, this time through snow country where the weather is unsettled at best.  Chains are required on all trucks, the big trucks, that is.  And in my rented 4-wheel drive, I'll feel a bit safer although none of that does any good on ice.  Did I mention that the lighted highway signs are all advertising "snow and ice" for about 200 miles?  In my area, the wind is gusting with enormity; semis are being blown over and who knows what else.  At any rate, the point is that I have to drop off for a bit; perhaps even getting through these highway stretches will mean more than having another cup of coffee but perhaps a strong shot or two to calm the nerves as I pull off for the night to let the storm pass.  So, the pause begins in earnest, returning when all is back to peaceful observation...wishing all of you much more peaceful times and reflections in the meantime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dashing Through the S̶n̶o̶w̶...Hope

Vape...Or

Alaska, Part IV -- KInd of a Drag